Recently my wife and I took our daughters to the US Consulate in Hong Kong to renew their US passports. Our girls carry two passport types – the imposing regulation blue US Passport and the US Passport Card. Cards can only be used for land crossings from Canada and Mexico and for arrivals by sea, mostly from the Caribbean and Bermuda.

Read →

Keep reading with a 7-day free trial

Subscribe to Asia Sentinel to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives.